Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Unusual Beauty Tips

Morning all, hope you had a great nights sleep. I was awake at 5.22am again and it has been exactly the same time for the past 4 days. My neighbours must have an alarm clock that wakes me up or something...spooky.  

Must.figure.it.out.it's.driving.me.crazy....

Although on the plus side I am up earlier so can write more posts for you lovely people.

Yesterday I was chatting to a model friend of mine and she let me in on a little beauty tip. She said she uses horse (yes you read that right) horse main and tail conditioner on her hair. At around £6 for 500ml its much cheaper than serums and sprays for hair and (im told) much more effective. Has anyone else used this product? 



Please comment with your unusual beauty tips- would love to hear 

Just A Pretty Face

1 comment:

  1. That is weird I would be scared to try that! The weirdest beauty thing I used to do was put Waitrose baby bottom butter on my face due to amazing hype around it. It didn't do anything amazing but I still use it on my lips every now and again. x

    http://selfconfesionssofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete