Thursday, April 19, 2012

Product Review - Liz Earle Skincare

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish


This product is one of my favourites- I like my skin to really feel clean at the start and end of the day and this really does the job. It is also really reasonable at £14.25 and one bottle lasts me about 3 months. So a lot longer than cheaper cleansers I have used so seems a pretty reasonable price. 








Firstly I massage the product into dry skin, rise the cloth in hot water and then rub to remove the cleanser. It is an exfoliator and cleanser in one. I usually find an exfoliator too harsh and drying to use everyday but this product is ideal and has really cleared up my skin. It has a consistency that is moisturising yet does not leave my skin greasy like some creamy cleansers. 






Oh, I forgot to mention. I am 25, of European origin and have combination skin. I usually get one large spot (and I mean a BIG BIG red lump) every month or so. I always take my make up off before bed- something my mum has always lived by and she looks great for her age, (54.... shhh I didn't tell you that). 


Something else I should mention- I am really quite honest and always speak my mind although I am getting better at letting it run through my head a few times before opening my mouth. 


Anyway must get back to topic- I would recommend this product. It has an lovely creamy consistency and the muslin cloth is a really innovative and a great idea. I usually follow with the Liz Earle Toner- will save that for another review. 


Please do let me know if you have any questions - I would really like to receive your ideas and comments.


Ooooo.... I forgot to mention- best of all Liz Earle are currently running a promotion on this product. http://uk.lizearle.com/step-into-summer-collection?email=newsbites&date=20120418_newsbites&link=4-collection-b

Thanks


Just A Pretty Face 







2 comments:

  1. This is my all time fave cleanser I love Liz Earle have so many of her products

    Over on my blog I am having a Mac lipstick and eye shadow give away, you could win a Mac lippy and shadow in the colours of your choice.

    http://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/mac-lipstick-eyeshadow-give-away.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Lola- just about to enter your competition.

    Thanks xxx

    ReplyDelete