Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Where have you been all my life????

Batiste Coloured Dry Shampoo Light & Blonde

This product is my lifesaver- I cant believe it has taken me so long to discover it.  

I have naturally blonde (just quite not this blonde) hair and it is very fine.  It loses volume really quickly and I seem to need to wash it really regularly. This product has saved me so much time in needing to wash my hair everyday to get the volumised look. For some reason hairspray just seems to give my hair a crispy and unnatural feel- I have tried so many brands and nothing seems to work- please message me if you have any recommendations. 

The light and blonde dry shampoo has blonde pigments which brighten up my hair and cover my roots when I am desperately needing a visit to the salon but cant seem to fit it into my really busy schedule. Thankfully my best friend does my hair and she is really flexible and fits round my lifestyle. Thanks Hayles :)

Another really great tip- I am a massive horse lover. An interesting combination I hear you thinking. Even just popping up to the yard to turn my pony out I end up smelling of l'eau d'horse, This product really does remove all those unwanted  odours from your hair- think hair morning after a night in a smokey environment become fresh and volumised with no need for washing. 

I will do some before and after shots when using this product and add them to this review. I washed my hair this morning so will upload tomorrow. 

Has anyone else used this product? 





No comments:

Post a Comment