Thursday, April 19, 2012

Lonely..... hello!!!



“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
 Marilyn Monroe,


Hi everyone and welcome to my first post on my new blog......I say everyone but I haven't got any followers just yet. Lonely. 


After reading so many other people's blogs I decided, why not create my own. My blog is an outlet for me to express my passion for cosmetics and all things beauty. I will be writing reviews, sharing photos, posting looks, handy tips and other stuff depending on where my mood takes me!


I have a real love of beauty and all things horsey. (An interesting and very incompatible combination I know. Looking beautiful whilst mucking out a stable in the pouring rain definitely don't go hand in hand).


I live in Oxford and I have just returned from spending 18 months travelling around the world- A truly amazing experience. It has been slightly difficult reverting back to real life and a 9-5 events job; don't get me wrong I love my job but nothing compares to waking up in a new place everyday. 


On the Whitehaven Beach (Australia)



In Thailand with the girlies- (I cant tell you how long it took to get this shot right)



At the peak of the Franz Josef Glacier (New Zealand)


Please email me with questions, comments, review requests.  I would love to hear from you- justaprettyface@live.co.uk




1 comment:

  1. Don't be lonely hun!! I'm following! <3 I love the photo of y'all jumping :D

    lindsey
    sprinklesofmylife1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete