Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Make Up Acadamy (MUA) Eyeshadow

As I was browsing through Superdrug the other day I noticed the MUA brand. All the products seemed really cheap. Every item on the stand cost about £1, whether it be lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara or nail polish. At this bargain price I just had to give it a go. I purchased a MUA eyeshadow in Shade 2- Pearl. 


OK I will be honest- at that price my hopes weren't too high (and probably why I only bought the one item). I was sure that the quality must be compromised for the price but I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised.The eye shadow glided on very easily and was highly pigmented. It gave a better finish and easier application than premium brands I have used.



  


The packaging as shown is quite classy and simple, and best of all doesn't give away its fantastic value. I am yet to try any of their other products but will definitely be going back for more. Reviews to follow I promise. Unfortunately my local Superdrug store doesn't stock the range but I have searched and it can be bought online.

Have you tried MUA cosmetics yet? 


P.S.- photos to follow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment